All our guests and visitors are welcome to stay for the day or overnight. You’ll be sure to enjoy the unspoiled beauty of our unique location.
The Joelan beach fales are built in the Samoan traditional style of housing – thatched roof on wooden posts with an elevated wooden floor.
Our guests can choose between:
- Open fales that have tarpaulins which can be rolled down to give protection from the rain.
- Closed fales that have panelled walls, a veranda and the option of mattress on the floor or bed.
- Mattresses, sheets, pillows and mosquito nets are provided for overnight stay to ensure your comfort.
A new home called Georgia
Joelan beach fales just finished a big new house made from bricks named Georgia. The brand new closed fale comes with a queen-size bed, a very big bathroom, Air-Conditioning (AC), fan, terrace, and fridge. It is perfect and luxurious for a couple or a small family to enjoy the holiday in a comfortable bungalow with an ocean view.
Our Beach Fale Rates
Please note that all rates are per person, in Samoan tala.
|3 people||4 people|
* Mattress on floor
** incl. 2 children up to 8 years old
Included in daily rate:
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milo all day